Google Adsense

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Natural Remedies - holistic Remedies - lymphatic Drainage Essences

Natural Remedies - holistic Remedies - lymphatic Drainage Essences





In my earlier videos I talked about how our sick roost caused my nurture ' s mortality from cancer and my former neurological problems. In this Article #15, the debate is: Can You Tell Me How to Make my Own Cleansing, Powerful and Healing Essences?
I have developed a number of cleansing, detoxifying, high-powered and drainage essences myself. They can be used with or instead of homeopathics. I currently use primarily my own essences. I have developed a way where you can make these essences yourself, easily and forever, which also means cheaply.
I electronically transfer the energies / frequencies of these different proprietary essences into four - inch pearl coasters. This permanently imprints each specific essence process into the coaster. I call them ENERDISCS for Energized Discs. You inasmuch as change water into essences by neatly placing a dropper or spray bottle of water on the coaster for about 10 organ. It can wherefore be removed from the coaster, until it ' s time to make more.
There are currently six different essence formulas. The first one is the Enercleanse Essence. It is much the most important to use initially, as of its lymph drainage and blood cleansing capabilities which opens up the channels of elimination.
The Geopathic / Emf Drainage Essence is the later in materiality for of all the radiation toxicity we have been exposed to all of our lives. Once we use an Energem in our home to sacrifice the geopathic and electromagnetic stresses, our body immediately begins to necrosis all of the years, if not decades, of radiation and other parallel toxicity it has stored. This guess shortens the detox time and makes it incomparably easier on the body.

The Scavenger Mortality to assist the release of the scavenger toxins and the Enertox Essence to assist the release of the core toxins are the touching in momentousness.
The other two Enerdisc formulas are the Energizer Essence to assist in go-ahead the body and the Sun Energizer Essence, which duplicates the sun ' s beneficial energies.
I have found all of these essences to be much more powerful and easier on the body than most other substances I have used.
In my succeeding article, you will learn how to know if the Energem in your home is working and opposing the geopathic and electromagnetic stresses.
Karen Y. Mileson
Karen@Energems. com

No comments:

Post a Comment